Tuesday, May 24, 2005

one can still be deadly

I am out of danger? The thought shakes me with silent laughter. I don't even remember how I got here. I only remember refusing any doctor. Even in my state I would have killed any doctor who approached me with a bag large enough to conceal a handsaw. I suppose out here we would resort to common tools. I dreamed of my father, spinning circles around me in his wheelchair and laughing (he never laughed in life): "Daughter! You still have one good leg!" I awoke frightened, but somehow bandaged and whole. V. says the infection is better.

4 Comments:

Anonymous rhiannon said...

where are you?what can any of us do to help you?

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say what city you're in? I've got different friends around the country with various resources.

9:23 PM  
Blogger KyleWar said...

How can I help?

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Garden Seating said...

The story unfolds as does the lives of those around you, each day brings you closer to an end that is no matter what you believe a waste.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home