Monday, June 06, 2005

visitor

Something woke me from a deep sleep early this morning and the first thing I saw was a pair of yellow eyes staring in through the window. I yelled for V. It was rather embarrassing once I heard my voice, like a child having a nightmare. V. peered out the window and laughed. "It's a cat," she said. She went to the door but the creature ran away. I lay back but didn't sleep. I was thinking about the splicers. I wonder if they've created new creatures for spying. If they know we are here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hunter said...

Sometimes a cat is just a cat...

6:16 PM  
Anonymous rhiannon said...

you must stay positive...


as if you could kill time
without injuring eternity.

henry david thoreau

9:13 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

http://2relico.combuilding maintenance and building maintenance Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on building maintenance then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about building maintenance and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://2relico.com building maintenance and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

10:12 AM  
Anonymous javier686469498@terra.es said...

All this isn't real.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Nik - UK said...

what is real..??

dreams, work, earning money, playing computer games, star trek..??

try use your brain box properly..!!

bah-humbug to all those that copy & paste from 'findmeanaphorism.com' too

:oPjOZSQZ

4:29 AM  
Blogger Diana Coronado said...

Can happens !!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home