Thursday, June 23, 2005

voices outside

I am restless in this room. I have not heard from my friends in a while. I am not sure what to do. Without G. it's hard to keep our purpose in mind. That day on the beach seems like a dream. I think I imagined a meaning that wasn't there. It's like two worlds have converged. That moment when I thought V. disappeared I realized... it's not simply that this can't be done alone. I don't want to be alone.

Why do I post any of this? Because I can. Maybe I am addicted to it. Mostly I like looking to see if anyone's thoughts match mine. If anyone else is struggling against the world as its been constructed. Looking for something else to believe in.

It's time to move soon. If you are out there, send me some sign.

4 Comments:

Anonymous rhiannon said...

I don't always know what is real and what isn't,what to believe in and what not to.

I have been hanging out on the auto parts website.visit us there if you can.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous BnB said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for shops information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

8:41 PM  
Anonymous BnB said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for grille guards information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a difficult "construction" indeed, this world that we've been handed.

But that difficulty is what gives life, strength - for right now anyway. I think the things to believe in are always at our core. They remain consistent and real and we know them when we see and feel them.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home